Monday, October 21, 2013

Oh What A Night: Rockbridge Reunion Club

Rockbridge Reunion Club was awesome tonight!

Conley and Austin we're incredible as Marty & Pops.

Go Ben-Ben Sherrill and Creighton Price we're hi-Larry-us as Dan-Dan & Larry Potter.

Y'all sang louder than ever before!


And so many of you shared about how Jesus was bringing death to life in your own lives. Psalm 107:2 says, 'Let the redeemed of the Lord say so.'
It was encouraging to hear what Jesus is doing in your lives. Thanks to everyone who shared.

Here's the 6 minute Rockbridge-Recap video we showed tonight.



Rockbridge 2013 from Drew Hill on Vimeo.


Don't forget to start talking to your parents about Crooked Creek Ranch in Colorado, June 13-23. You heard tonight how amazing it is, you don't want to miss it!  Signups will be on Dec. 2nd at The Mr. Christmas Tree Pageant at the Foster's Farm. 


Other Things You Need To Know

  • Costume Club next week
  • 10th gals slumber party at Gretchen's on Sunday night
  • Campaigners- talk to a leader if you want to get in a group


And here are a couple of the songs we sang...

Beautiful Things by Gungor

 
AS I AM


When I run  from You so fast 

When I’m ashamed of all my past
You’re seeking me with love that lasts
You love me as I am

When all I feel is loss and pain

And I don’t know what I should pray
You tell me do not be afraid
You love me as I am

There’s no one like You 

There’s no one who can
Love like You do
You love me as I am

When loneliness is all I’ve found

And everyone has let me down
You say You’ll always be around
And You love me as I am

When tears and hurt are all I’ve known

And when my heart can’t find a home
You say You want me for Your own
You love me as I am

You gave Your life, You made a way

You stirred my heart, You called my name
And when I got tired of my own way
You loved me where I was
And You love me as I am

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive